Live Feed Black Friday: the best deals of 2022 live! TVs, PS5, smartphones, Nintendo Switch…
Yesterday, Black Friday Week officially marked its big comeback in France and with it, a ton of offers and promotions appeared on the sites of the various ecommerce players. Do you want to do your Christmas shopping on Black Friday? So don’t waste time since the best offers are in place now and we risk running out of stock!
With soaring inflation in France, Black Friday was an event eagerly awaited by most consumers. Indeed, while households are now busy preparing Christmas gifts in anticipation of the end of year celebrations, the big promotions on tech and many other departments are welcomed with open arms. ”’
It was just yesterday that Black Friday Week sounded its big comeback in France and with it, we can already see nice discounts on tech products such as smartphones, 4K TVs, not to mention gaming laptops and desktop gaming PCs.
In short, you don’t have to wait until November 25, the official day of Black Friday 2022 since most of the big e-commerce brands have already drawn heavy artillery with plenty of promotions!
Don’t miss the best Black Friday 2022 deals already online!
- The Lenovo desktop PC with RTX 3060 at €699 instead of €999 at E.Leclerc
- The PS5 gift card is €76.41 instead of €90 at Amazon
- The official PS5 DualSense controller at €49.99 instead of €69.99 on Cdiscount
- Thanks to the Samsung refund offer, the Slim Pad induction charger is only €1.42
- The 3rd generation Echo Dot pack + the 2 Philips Hue lamps are at €34.99 instead of €89.98 at Amazon
- The RX 6800 graphics card is €499 instead of €589 at Amazon
- The Google Pixel 6a is €360 instead of €459.99 at Amazon
- The FireCuda 530 1TB SSD with PS5-compatible heat sink is €149.99 instead of €254.90 at Amazon
- The Asus TUF A15 laptop with an RTX 3070 is €1,299.99 instead of €1,799.99 at Amazon
- The 55-inch LG C2 OLED 4K TV is €1,099.99 instead of €1,309.99 at Rue du Commerce
- The Macbook Air 13 “is at 999€ instead of 1199€ at Fnac
- The AMD Ryzen 7 5800X processor is €281.86 instead of €403.92 at Amazon
- The Google Chromecast Video 4 goes from €39.90 to €29.90 at Son-Vidéo
The biggest brands are participating in Black Friday 2022!
- Amazon : unsurprisingly, the giant Amazon is celebrating with discounts, coupons and private sales on a large part of its tech and IT catalog.
- Shopping street : French reference in the field of online sales, you can take advantage of its particularly well-endowed catalog as well as its very competitive prices. Present both during the sales and during Black Friday, Rue du Commerce is a must.
- Fnac : there too, a lot of choices on computers and hardware, a large choice of TVs and more. What’s more, Fnac offers a click and collect service to go directly to its local store.
- Darty : Darty and Fnac are now grouped under the same banner, and therefore have the same advantages. We find at Darty a little more household appliances.
- Cdiscount : of course, Cdiscount is in the game for Black Friday, with hundreds of offers in all its departments.
: for Black Friday you can count on Boulanger and its offers on the world of multimedia and tech, a lot of televisions and also some computers and smartphones.
- Lenovo : the Chinese manufacturer has managed to make its mark in the world of laptops by offering beautiful, high-performance machines! Participating in Black Friday, it’s an appointment not to be missed if you want to change your machine.
- Micromania-Zing : Micromania is also doing its Black Friday with offers on certain games, and especially goodies from franchises, Funko Pop figurines, etc…
Black Friday is a vast commercial operation that comes to us from the United States. Appearing in the 1960s, Black Friday occurs every year during the month of November, the very day after Thanksgiving, which is celebrated every year on the fourth Thursday of November.
Black Friday is also the starting point for millions of people around the world to do their Christmas shopping, so as not to do it at the last minute and to be able to afford great gifts at affordable prices. defying all competition.
If, for example, your Christmas shopping list is ready, it is therefore not necessary to wait until November 25 to make it happen since prices are falling now at the main brands. In addition, you avoid the rush in the stores on D-Day and you can even afford to make bigger gifts with the same budget if you come across good deals.
As you will have understood, Black Friday is the perfect opportunity to thumb your nose at inflation and prepare for the end-of-year celebrations as calmly as possible!
During Black Friday 2022, do not fall into the traps of scammers!
Whether it’s during the sales, French Days or Black Friday, the whole point of going through the news labeled “Bon Plan” on JV is to ensure peace of mind. Our team behind the writing of these news is expert in the matter. We know a thing or two about tech and we see the flagship products of the moment passing by all day long. In our news, we make you benefit from this expertise. First, we select for you the deals that we think are really worth it. Then, in the body of the article, we explain the different characteristics of the product on sale as well as the evolution of its price curve.
Each offer as well as each seller hiding behind a product is decrypted so that you do not have any unpleasant surprises when you receive your order. That said, some good gestures can still be applied in addition to all this.
On Amazon as on Fnac-Darty, you are actually welcomed on a marketplace in which there are a number of third-party sellers and, unfortunately, not all of them are reliable. So pay special attention to the company selling the item to you before ordering. Please note, we are not telling you that you should not place an order with a third-party seller, but simply to keep an eye out. Even Amazon itself, as big as it is, is not immune to this problem, but a simple glance at the comments should already tell you enough about the seriousness of the seller.
Similarly, you will have to be wary of offers that are too attractive to be true, especially if you do not go through our good deals articles. Indeed, if we take care to publish verified offers to meet your needs, be aware that there are many offers with prices so unrealistic (too low) that there may be something wrong. Once again, caution is required and we advise you, in the event that you do not go through a good plan article, to be extra vigilant by finding out about the seller.
During Black Friday 2022, you may even be the target of an increasingly widespread scam attempt in France: “phishing”. Phishing is, for example, this SMS or this email that you will receive which invites you to click on a link either because there is a problem concerning the payment of your order, or because your package has remained blocked at the post or customs. Under no circumstances, do not click on this link which is only intended to steal your personal information and your bank details.”’
Maybe you are indeed waiting for a Black Friday order by post or another carrier and in this case, you are going to have a doubt. In any case, NEVER click on a link sent by a dubious email address or an SMS whose number is unknown. Instead, check the information relating to your order directly on the merchant site.
Find our special page with the best Black Friday deals.
Black Friday 2022 Frequently Asked Questions
What is Black Friday?
Black Friday is a day of promotions that can be found both online and in physical stores. Many products are thus destocked, so it’s time to do good business. Black Friday is preceded by Black Friday Week and followed by Cyber Monday. That is to say a period of promotions which can be spread out up to 10 days.
When is Black Friday 2022?
Officially, Black Friday 2022 takes place on Friday, November 25. Namely that it is preceded by Black Friday Week.
Which brands participate in Black Friday?
You can find most of the major brands online, such as: Amazon, Cdiscount, Fnac, Darty, Baker, Micromania-Zing, Leclerc, Shopping street, Sound-Video, Zavvi…
This page contains affiliate links to some products that JV has selected for you. Each purchase you make by clicking on one of these links will not cost you more, but the e-merchant will pay us a commission. The prices indicated in the article are those offered by the merchant sites at the time of publication of the article and these prices are likely to vary at the sole discretion of the merchant site without JV being informed.
#Black #Friday #deals #live #TVs #PS5 #smartphones #Nintendo #Switch